Electrotech Engineering is a private Romanian company that aims to provide engineering services and technical-financial consultancy in the field of electrical and industrial automation.
Created and supported by highly experienced engineers with more than 15 years experience in the implementation and running of large projects, Electrotech Engineering aims to offer a new vision to projects at the national level, which are based on communication and respect for the client, but also optimal technical and economic solutions designed to allow long-term sustainable development.
AREAS OF ACTIVITY
Electrotech Engineering can provide technical consultancy, design and execution of automation panels for industrial process-control, industrial software development and SCADA dispatches for the following domains:
- Waste storages and waste pits
- Gas treatment systems and flaring technology (enclosed gas combustion)
- Compost making solutions
- Leachate sewage treatment plants
- Gas storage and distribution
Water and wastewater industry
- Municipal sewage treatment plants
- Industrial chemical water treatment plants
- Wastewater punping stations
- Water catchments, drilled water wells
- Water storage tanks with chlorination and pumping stations
- Water monitoring (flow, pressurein key points) for water losses and thefts
- Automated field irrigation machines
- Water collection and pumping stations for irrigation
- Process control and automation for steam boilers
- Process monitoring and SCADA for industrial production (meats producing factories, tires producing factories, paints and industrial additives producing factories, etc.)
Our vision, built on the company's values that we consider essential in creating the image on the market, is to contribute to the development and application of a high-performance management, as efficient and result-oriented as possible.
Knowing the current situation in the market, ELECTROTECH ENGINEERING likes to treat all aspects of a project seriously, and we know that through excellence, integrity and progress we can offer innovative, efficient, modern and sustainable solutions.
Made up of engineers with considerable experience in the implementation and running of large projects, Electrotech Engineering aims to offer a new vision to projects at the national level that are based on communication and respect for the client, but also optimal technical and economic solutions designed to allow a long-term sustainable development.
The Electrotech Engineering team is made up of specialized people with more than 15 years of experience in creating automated systems, SCADA systems and electrical installations, thus providing its clients with the most optimal solutions.